Dear Prospective Chamber Member,
On behalf of the Board of Directors and the Chamber staff, we would like to thank you for your consideration in joining the Wetumpka Area Chamber of Commerce. Founded in 1989 and with a current membership of over 400, we are the oldest and the largest business advocacy organization in Elmore County. I am pleased to have this opportunity to introduce you to some of the current benefits of Chamber membership including:
· A minimum of twelve networking events each year.
· Monthly breakfasts and luncheons with exciting, informative speakers.
· Legislative advocacy with our local and state officials.
· Free Listings in the Chamber membership directory.
· Free listings and links on the Chamber website, providing world wide access to your organization twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, with an interactive map feature.
· Informative monthly e-newsletters sent to all members with announcement opportunities.
· Advertising opportunities during our major events, The Business Expo in the Summer and The Golf Tournament and Haunted History Tours in the Fall and mailing labels to target your market with direct mailing.
· Free Ribbon Cutting and Grand Opening ceremonies for Chamber members.
· Providing your brochures in new resident welcome kits and on display in the Chamber office for area visitors.
· Special members-only rates with other Chamber members.
· Volunteer opportunities for personal and professional development.
Simply fill out the online membership application and mail it to the Chamber address below. Upon receipt and approval from our Board of Directors, we will mail your membership plaque, window decal and membership receipt along with a calendar of upcoming Chamber events. These events will be a good opportunity for you to begin networking with other Chamber members.
We look forward to announcing you as a new member on the Chamber’s facebook page https://www.facebook.com/wetumpkachamberofcommerce and listed on the Chamber website www.wetumpkachamber.com. Should you have any questions, or need additional information, I may reached by phone or email listed below.
Wetumpka Area Chamber of Commerce
116 East Bridge Street
Wetumpka, AL 36092
Office: (334) 567-4811
Fax: (334) 567-1811
NEW CHAMBER BENEFITS FROM OUR MEMBERS
Troy University 10% off Tuition Scholarship and a free enrollment application for chamber members only
BRIGHT HOUSE NETWORKS FREE INSTALLATION ($99 VALUE) for chamber members only with a three-year service agreement
|SPECIAL DISCOUNTS & OFFERS FOR CHAMBER MEMBERS:|
OFFICE DEPOT PROGRAM
The Wetumpka Area Chamber wants to help Chamber members grow their business. As a benefit to Chamber members, an exclusive discount program is offered through Office Depot. Take advantage of this members-only program, and save money on the items you use each day.
- Access to private website for order placement
- Free next-day delivery of in stock items for orders over $50
- Discounts apply to in-store purchases
- Exclusive monthly specials
- No contract or sign-on fees
- Local Account Manager Representation
- 15-55% less than market price on 350 item office supply core list
- 5-55% less than market price on 500 item cleaning & break room core list
- 3-30% less than market price on 600 item technology core list
- 5-15% less than market price on non-core items and store assortment
Special pricing on copy & print:
- 2.5˘ black & white copies
- 24˘ color copies
- 40% off finishing services - including laminating, binding, vinyl banners, paper upgrades, etc.
To take advantage of this member-only benefit,
Click Here to take advantage of the current offers from Office Depot for our Chamber members!